KICK START YOUR CAREER IN THE $6 BILLION INDIAN SPORTING INDUSTRY
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.COM)
The Sports School’s Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree provides managerial skills in disciplines related to commerce, banking, taxation and accountancy. The course would also include the student’s participation in sports and getting an exposure in different forms of sports which includes Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, Basketball, Swimming.
The three year Bcom degree is divided into six semesters and is offered under the affiliation of Jain (Deemed to be University). The course further enhances constructive business approach and prepares the students to pursue higher level programs like CA, CWA, ACS, MBA etc.
This course is blended with sports and will enhance the sporting skills of the students and also give them an opportunity to showcase their managerial skills as well. This course is designed for students who wish to have a career in commerce and have interest in sports.
Eligibility: The minimum qualification required to apply is a pass in the 10+2 examination in Science or Commerce from PUC/CBSE/ISC or equivalent board. Students should have pursued a sport at the school level.
Why The Sports School?
- Hands-on Sports Industry Exposure
- Train and Interact with renowned brands, mentors and coaches from the Sports Industry
- Play and learn at the same time – balance of Sports & Academics – Tennis, Cricket, Badminton, Football, Basketball and Swimming
- 25-Acres of World-class sporting and academics infrastructure
- Day-Boarding and Residential Campus
Career Path :