BE A PART OF THE $6 BILLION INDIAN SPORTING INDUSTRY
BBA IN SPORTS MANAGEMENT
The Sports School’s BBA in Sports Management is one of the most sought bachelor degree programs after class 12th. It includes the complete knowledge of the Sports industry, leadership and management. B.B.A in Sports Management is a specialized degree affiliated with Jain Deemed to be a university.
The programme will comprise of approaches embedding work-related learning culture within the curriculum with classes, live sports event management projects, industry mentoring, industry based seminars and case studies. Students will also be given opportunities to be part of sports events and their management through event simulations, interactions with sports personalities and executives in the industry, field trips, international and national competitions coupled with national as well as international placement opportunities.
This program is designed for those students who desire a management-oriented degree in the field of Sports Management. This course is the perfect choice for you if you are ready to apply your enthusiasm for sports and fitness by building your practical knowledge about the Sports Industry and its operations.
What makes this course more encouraging is that we are associated with the renowned coaches from the sports industry as our Sporting partners and mentors like Rohan Bopanna for Tennis, Pullela Gopichand for Badminton, Center for Cricketing Excellence for Cricket, Bengaluru FC students will get live learning exposure from them.
Why The Sports School?
- Hands-on Sports Industry Exposure
- Train and Interact with renowned brands, mentors and coaches from the Sports Industry
- Play and learn at the same time – balance of Sports & Academics – Tennis, Cricket, Badminton, Football, Basketball and Swimming
- 25-Acres of World-class sporting and academics infrastructure
- Day-Boarding and Residential Campus
Career Path :
- Player Management
- Event Management for popular sporting events like IPL, ISL, Kabaddi League
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Promotions
- Managing Sports Organizations
- Sports Public Relations
- Sports merchandising