BENGALURU FC SOCCER SCHOOLS
The Sports School Football Academy with BFC Soccer Schools offers comprehensive programs for Professional Football Coaching with experienced AFC and AIFF Certified Coaches. BFC Soccer School’s Youth Development program helps players, of each age group, develop and play competitive football. The monitoring and evaluation of the student’s performance is done by the Head of Youth Development and BFC Youth Academy coaches, in addition to which, students are also provided Sports Science expertise – Strength & Conditioning, Nutrition and Injury Prevention concepts.
Foraying into the sport with the mission of contributing to putting India on the footballing world map, Bengaluru Football Club came into the scene with a successful debut season in which the team won the I-League in the 2013-14 season. Bengaluru FC also represented India in Asian competition, first in the playoff round of the AFC Champions League and then in the AFC Cup, becoming the first-ever Indian club to make it to the final of the AFC Cup. Bengaluru FC has drawn praise for bringing a new sense of professionalism to Indian football, including the use of on-field equipment meant to help player fitness.
COACHING PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Coaches Licensed by the AIFF or AFC, following the footsteps of their first club – Bengaluru FC
- Youth Development program for players of each age group
- Each child, at each level, gets the opportunity to play competitive games in the BFC Soccer Schools Super League
- Students get a chance to be child mascots at Bengaluru FC’s Indian Super League and AFC Cup games
- Regular interaction with professional footballers, including Bengaluru FC captain Sunil Chhetri and goalkeeper Gurpreet Singh Sandhu