NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Sports School is Proud to Announce National Football Scholarship program with Bengaluru FC for U-13, U-15, U-18
The Sports School, in association with Bengaluru FC (BFC), has announced a scholarship program for students across India. The scholarships, covering both sports and academics, will be offered to students U-13, U-15, and U-18. The last date to apply for the scholarship will be 25th July 2020. The trials will be held in the second half of August or September, based on government directives.
The Scholarship Program comes after the School’s announcement of admission for their incoming batch of students for the year 2020-2021. The Football Scholarship Program will be handed to the applicants on the basis of their potential in the sport.
- The National Football Scholarship program with Bengaluru FC, covers both sports training and academics.
- This scholarship will be offered to students from U-13, U-15, and U-18 categories.
- It will be up to 100% covering both sports training and academics.
- The candidates will have to go through trials at The Sports School as a part of the application process with the Bengaluru FC Academy and Grassroots Development Program.
- Five of the best-performing children in each age group will undergo further direct trials with the Bengaluru FC- U-13, U-15 (Bellary-based), and U-18 (Bangalore-based) Academy teams.
- These trials will allow the players a chance to earn direct entry into the club’s Academy teams if selected.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship will be 31st July 2020. The trials will be held in the second half of August or September, based on government directives.