BE A PART OF THE $6 BILLION INDIAN SPORTING INDUSTRY
MSc IN PSYCHOLOGY WITH SPECIALIZATION IN SPORTS
MSc in Psychology with specialization in Sports at The Sports School is designed to teach students how to optimize athlete performance and improve well-being and activity levels by studying the psychology behind the sport. Our students learn how to work in a range of sport settings and explore key factors that affect sports performance, well-being, and activity levels such as mental toughness, self-confidence, motivation, stress and anxiety, concentration, and the psychology of sports injury.
Sport and psychology are much more sophisticated than ever before. From its impact on our bodies to its impact on our communities, our understanding of the subject is growing every day. With that growth comes a whole range of specialist fields and niche subjects, not to mention a variety of career paths.
Offered by Jain (deemed-to-be-university), this innovative program provides you with a thorough theoretical, conceptual, and research-informed grounding in the discipline of sport psychology. You can develop a strong scientific understanding of human behavior and experience, and of the complex interactions between these. You will also enhance your understanding of relationships between the theoretical concepts and current techniques used in sport psychology assessment and support.
- Take up special workshops / training / application sessions.
- Experience the learning labs that provide an in-depth knowledge on the types of psychology.
- Learn about managing stressful situations in challenging environment.
- Learn about conducting psychological research and experiments.
- Understand concepts of human memory and learning.
- Understand and practice the ethical perspective of this profession.
Why The Sports School?
- Hands-on Sports Industry Exposure
- Train and Interact with renowned brands, mentors and coaches from the Sports Industry
- Play and learn at the same time – balance of Sports & Academics – Tennis, Cricket, Badminton, Football, Basketball and Swimming
- 25-Acres of World-class sporting and academics infrastructure
- Day-Boarding and Residential Campus
Career Path :
- Player Management
- Event Management for popular sporting events like IPL, ISL, Kabaddi League
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Promotions
- Managing Sports Organizations
- Sports Public Relations
- Sports merchandising