PUC - GRADE 11 TO GRADE 12
PRE-UNIVERSITY (GRADE 11-12)
The Sports School is committed to creating an active and vibrant student community. Our comprehensive and integrated curriculum balances both sports and academics to provide a unique development opportunity that supports the all-round development of the child. The Department of Pre-University, Government of Karnataka is the organization for implementing higher secondary education in the state and functions under the Department of Primary and Secondary Education which include Grade 11 and 12. The courses offered by the Department are broadly classified under the categories of Arts, Science & Commerce. We let our students to choose subjects as per their choice and interest. The academic faculty at The Sports School are a highly motivated group of trained professional educators that are committed to the progress of every child. They understand the challenges in the life of a sports person and support the student athletes through every means so that they get adequate time for learning in both sports and academics.
We have partnered with Pullela Gopichand for Badminton, Rohan Bopanna for Tennis, Robin Uthappa for Cricket, Bengaluru FC for Football, Key5 Coaching for Basketball for providing our student athletes, the best possible sports training facilities and guidance. Our 27-acre Residential Campus is equipped will all the necessary facilities that an athlete needs to achieve their sporting dreams. Along with sports and academics, we also encourage our students to participate in activities like debates, storytelling, extempore, elocution etc. focusing on their overall personality development.
Course Duration - 2 Years
Students who enroll for this program get the following advantages:
- Experienced faculty dedicated to your academic growth
- Balanced curriculum for both sports and academics
- Access to world-class sports training facilities
- High-performance sports training with International level coaches
- Opportunity to represent school teams and competitive matches
- Daily nutritious food and customized diet plan
- Access to smart classrooms, library, science and math lab, gym, auditorium, medical room, physiotherapy, psychologist, hostel facilities, locker room and much more