To discover sporting talent in the country and nurture future champions with world-class training and facilities, The Sports School – India’s 1st Integrated School for Sports and Academics, has launched the 2022-23 National Scholarship Program.
The scholarship program will be offered to students in the age category of U-11, U-13, U-15 & U-17 for badminton and U-12, U-14 & U-16 for football on the basis of their potential in the sport. The candidates will be evaluated based on their attitude, aptitude, commitment, sporting achievements, and performance in the trials under the watchful eyes of a team of highly qualified & experienced coaches.
- Upto 100% Scholarship to be offered, based on trial performance, sports achievements, and other selection criteria
- Scholarship to cover academic and sports fees only. All other variables, like hostel, uniforms, mess charges etc., to be charged as per the fee structure
- Last date to apply – 10th December, 2021
- Trial dates will be announced via email to the selected applicants
- Trials will be held at The Sports School Campus in Kanakapura Road, Bangalore, tentatively in the first week of January
Message from Dr. Sankar UV, Director of The Sports School:
“Today sports are not just played as a hobby, but it is now looked at as a career option too. With a sports-driven academic curriculum, we believe students find the balance between sports and study. This scholarship program will give us an opportunity to discover sporting talent from every corner of the country who, with the help of the champion mentors, can be groomed to become the future heroes and represent India as well as be equipped with an academic career to back them.”
About the Sports School
The Sports School, India’s 1st Integrated School for Sports and Academics, is in Bengaluru, across a 30-acre campus. The Sports School, venue for the upcoming Khelo India games and the winner of ‘Best Education Institute Promoting Sports’ at FICCI India Sports Awards 2020, offers world-class sports training, state of the art sports science assistance, and a flexible academic curriculum for a comprehensive, integrated program that is designed to shape champions of the future.