PLANNED ACADEMIC PROGRESS FOR SPORTS PERSONS
Academic Programs at The Sports School - Grade 5 to PG
The Sports School is committed to creating an active and vibrant student community. The Sports School offers a flexible educational curriculum that provides a tailor-made academic schedule to athletes, built around their sporting commitments. We encourage & provide means to our students, from Grade 5 to Post Graduation, to balance their pursuit for sporting excellence without compromising on their academics. We create lifelong learners who can balance sports as well as academics.
The Sports School is associated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for grades 5 to 10th, which is one of India’s premier educational bodies offering qualifications for more than 21,000 schools in over 28 countries over the world. For grades 11th and 12th, we are associated with Karnataka State Board. For University, Graduate & Post Graduate courses, the Sports School offers courses by Jain Group Of Institutions (JGI) who are our educational partners and continually ranks among the top universities in India. JGI’s alumni include over 10+ Arjuna, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna, Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan Awardees, and 300+ sportsperson of International and National repute.
Why enroll with The Sports School?
- Experienced faculty dedicatedly focusing on your academic growth
- Balanced curriculum for both sports and academics
- Access to world-class sports training facilities
- High-performance sports training with International level coaches
- Opportunity to represent school teams and competitive matches
- Daily nutritious food and customized diet plan
- Access to smart classrooms, library, science and math lab, gym, auditorium,
medical room, physiotherapy, psychologist, hostel facilities, locker room and much more
- Dedicated Inhouse Sports Science Center for Athletes
The Sports School offers several varied programs for different sports that are directly based on the students’ skills. It is further diversified if the student wants to pursue the sport of their interest into a full-fledged career or is already a professional sportsperson. Whether they are an accomplished athlete, play for fun, or want to try something new, our programs are mapped on elite global practices that enable our students to find many ways to stay active, engaged, and healthy.