BREAK THE BOUNDARIES
THE SPORTS SCHOOL CRICKET ACADEMY
The Sports School Cricket Academy with Center for Cricketing Excellence (CCE), under the Mentorship of Robin Uthappa, provides aspiring cricketers with world-class training and best in class infrastructure to help them reach the next level. Our cricket program focuses on specialized coaching for batting, bowling, and wicket-keeping. The amount of training is assigned as per the skills and fitness level of the student, and adequate measures are taken care of to ensure the sport is fun for the beginners.
- The amount of training is assigned as per the skills and fitness level of the student.
- Fun-filled playing experience for Beginners.
- Regular focus on working on Technique (Basics).
- Net sessions, match simulations, and matches .
- Technical and tactical know how.
- Practicing and interact with IPL, Ranji Trophy, and International Players regularly.
- Player Centered Coaching
- Bowling machine sessions
- Match Simulations
- Video Analysis & Pitch Vision (players can explore, learn & perform)
- Umpiring sessions (umpire signals, scoring, changing rules)
- Curator sessions (learn how to read the pitches)
- Nutrition sessions
- Strength & conditioning sessions
- Mental Conditioning sessions
- Weekly practice matches for exposure (focus on Fielding positions, role of captain, playing in the right spirit etc.)
- Inter-school matches U-14, U-16
- KSCA Inter-school matches U-14, U-16
- KSCA league matches U-14, U-16, U-19, Seniors
- All India open cricket tournaments
- All India inter-university matches
CAREER GRAPH AT THE SPORTS SCHOOL
- Emphasize having fun while focusing on developing basic cricket skill (hitting, throwing, catching, running, jumping)
- Shorter pitch length, Softball to start, shorter boundary, 2 hrs max duration, everyone bowls & bats, introduce rules of the games
- Inter-School & Inter-Club Matches 3 hrs max (home & away matches)